Well the past weekend was busy. Hubs & I had a booth at a local summer event for his landscaping business. We were outside sun-up to sundown Saturday & Sunday. It was in the 90's on Saturday. Me the office dweller was not used to being outside for that long. We had some good BBQ while there. They had a BBQ competition going on & one of the competitors was nice enough to share some ribs after they submitted them for judging. They were delicious.
The event was in the area where we both grew up, so we saw a few people we knew, which the second question after how are your parents? To which a lot of people didn't know my dad had passed away, or those that did, said what kind of cancer did he have? I had the difficult task of no he didn't have cancer, he died of a heart issue & yes he was only 54. Then the next question was alwasys was so how many kids do you have. We both come from large families hubs is one of 7 ( did i mention before, 5 of them are adopted) and I am one of 5 . I let hubs answer the question to which he responded, well we are trying & yes we do want a couple. Then a lot would ask about his siblings., because most of them are married. & their jaws drop when he says the oldest sister is expecting # 8 .
I saw my GP doctor on Friday, she told me, that I am doing great, & that the plant diet thing is awesome, but I also need to give myself a day off once a week, so I don't go insane trying to eat plants 24/7. I had labs run & we'll see what the results are to see what approach we take with the na.pro doc's idea of insulin.
Did I mention I am still not seeing any mucus.. total bummer. My FC Center is closing, but my instructor, who is finishing her certification will start her own center when she is certified, hopefully in the next month. She had to send me on to her instructor to have her do a case on me for the Vitamin B, so I haven't started that yet.. I wonder if that will make that much of a difference ?
I'm surprised your plant diet isn't creating any more fertile CM. That TOTALLY sucks. That's the reason you're eating the darn yucky food!!! Ohh, that makes me so mad ... the body doesn't cooperate. :(
ReplyDeleteHow neat that hubby has adopted brothers & sisters! That is great!
I hate getting asked "how many kids do you have?" I used to ask the question, but now realize how loaded it is,