Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Picture
Thought I would share a little info about the picture that is the header on my blog. First, I took the picture. It's the road that leads to our little slice of heaven, or that's what hubs calls it. It's on an island in Canada, where his family has a summer cottage. Smack dab between Lake Huron & the Georgian Bay. See how thick those trees are, it's like that all around there, until you reach the water. Pristine clear, you can see down 40 feet clear. Water is so calm. Air is so fresh. After a couple of days there, you have a renewed spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Northern Ontario is just so beautiful! And no, I'm not biased!
ReplyDeleteHa JB !! It's beautiful area !!
DeleteGorgeous! I bet you visit every summer? I sure would!
ReplyDeleteWow, soo beautiful!! How awesome to have that little retreat available to y'all!
ReplyDelete