Thursday, June 7, 2012

I guess

My cycle doesn't need 10 days of progesterone pills to start up. After  4 days of oral progesterone it has started. Had to make a quick call to the dr. & find out what to do? Do I stop taking it, when do I start Femara.  I was supposed to take the progesterone for 10 days & then start femara on day 2 of my cycle. I have had horrible cramps for the last 24 hours too, which I never get. I guess the next week is gonna be fun !

3 comments:

  1. :-/ I'm sorry. I've not been on those meds, so I have no pearls of wisdom, but it sounds stressful. Go away cramps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some advice. Hopefully the doc got back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, the doc got back & I stop the progesterone early, because AF started and starting Femara on CD2. I'm toughing up & taking the cramps with a grain of salt.. cuz I already think I'm on a lot of meds & don't want to pop any more pills. They have been so bad, the kind that you just want to lay & bed wrapped around a pillow. Thankfully I don't have anything super pressing at work today, so I'm just sitting at my desk. Don't have a camera looking at me, cuz I've been sitting in some horid positions to get comfy.

    ReplyDelete