I have a list a mile long of things I have to get done before I leave on V A C A T I O N !!!
I haven't seen that word in a long time. I have the normal things like pack, print tickets, maps, pick up those couple of odds & ends.. but I have a lot of things to complete for hubs before I go. He is staying home for this trip. ( makes me sad to leave him home ) but his business needs to be tended to. I am flying with my mom & middle sister & my sweet nephews 2 yrs & 8 mos. We are visiting my baby sister on the East Coast.
But the real fun begins when I get home from being gone for 8 days. ( and a late flight in ). I go to work for 3 days. and leave on day 3 right after work to go with hubs, his sister, and 2 nephews to his families cottage in Canada. I need to have all this packing primarily done before I leave for 1st vacation. I also have to have my SUV cleaned, checked out & ready for the road trip.
So if you don't hear from me for a while, this is the reason. in Canada I will not have internet.
& while on the East coast if my token for my wireless doesn't arrive soon.
My new sunglasses arrived today. & I have my bathing suit packed, so as long as I got those two. I'm golden, anything else that makes it in the suitcase is a bonus.
Have a great vacation! Or I guess I should say, have TWO great vacations! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks !!
DeleteWelcome to Canada! (When you get here)
ReplyDeleteThanks. We'll be on Manitoulin Island
DeleteEnjoy your vacations!! And I hope you got / are getting things packed and ready for both. Ahhh, the stress!! But have FUN!!!
ReplyDelete