So I've seen 4 different doctors for my IF issues.
1st doctor.. highly respected obgyn, poor bedside manners; told me lose weight you'll get pregnant .
2nd doctor. super nice, respected prolife obgyn. told me lose weight! & do you like adoption.
3rd doctor.. na.pro doc.. so-so bedside manners. told me you're overweight ( never told me to lose any) tells me if u are not pregnant in 3 months we'll do surgery.. I am not so keen on that route.
4th doctor. my family doc. who I have known since i was 16. She has always been there thru the ups & downs & lifes tribulations. She actually calls me her poster child for weight loss right now.. I am very close to my " ideal " weight on the charts. She keeps telling me that everyones combination for having a child is different.. just cuz doc 1 & 2 made it solely sound like it was a weight issue could be dead wrong. I so would love to go back to 1 & 2 & say the weight is off.. so what NOW! I think I might just actually have seen some CM for like the first time since I was married! I am still confused what the "right" combination is. Oh well we'll keep trying.
Surgery good idea to find out if you have endo. I sort of forced them to give me surgery, and then it turns out I had tons of endo, which they say could have been keeping me from getting pg.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree that docs 1 & 2 are probably wrong, these things just aren't that simple.
I should have mentioned I had surgery w/ Dr.#2 no endo. that was 3 years ago.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm.... I know good CM is a major factor and then hormones, since you are eating a good diet and have lost weight. My big trouble was my thyroid (T3 is what I took) and Levothyroxine and a bunch of other stuff (haven't taken since April, so I've forgotten a bunch). You might have some hormone labs drawn to check levels. That would be my only suggestion. It is just SO FRUSTRATING when there is no clear answer.
ReplyDelete