Thursday, August 30, 2012

prayers



Can I ask of the blog-o-sphere, some prayers for those with mental illness & chemical dependencies.

reason 1)
Some demons have resurfaced with my BIL & he is not dealing with his issues in an appropriate manner. My sweet nephews are fine, but geez, dude.. you have been soo out of it you have missed the better part of your 8 month old sons life. Your 2 1/2 year old acts more grown up then you.

reason 2)
My SIL's ex ( recently divorced ) hung himself. He was recently jailed & was facing a few years for what he had done(paper crime)   Again not being able to deal with being mature & taking responsibilities for his actions landed him where he was.  He leaves behind my sweet, 5 year old niece.  I found out during my hiatus between vacations. The weird thing was, I had a very vivid dream about him. I abruptly woke up from a very sound sleep about 2 in the morning. We found out shorly after my dream at 8am that this happened.  I pray I am not his "medium" because 2 other times when he did stupid things during their divorce, I had "unusual" dreams about him. Which turned out to be "things" that he did.

Anyone every had dreams that turn out to be actual occurances?

2 comments: