Thursday, December 20, 2012

our little peanut

I'm tearing up typing this much, so I'll keep it brief.

We discovered at our appointment today, that our little peanut, has gone to be in heaven. Sometime between 8-9 weeks, is what they estimate, even though "technically" I am 13 weeks 6 days today.

I am scheduling surgery next week, my only option before the holiday would be tomorrow & they don't have any openings.

Thank you all for your prayers..

21 comments:

  1. Oh, sweetie. I am so, so sorry to hear this. There are no words to say. I've had a missed miscarriage before and it was pretty rough on me- physically, emotionally, and spiritually. I hope that is not the case for you, but I'm offering up extra prayers for you right now and for your Christmas celebrations which will certainly take on a different emotion given your loss. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. Miscarriage is so hard, I have been there also. I will offer up extra prayers for you and your DH especially during this time when the world is rejoicing and you are going through such a hard situation. If you name your baby, there is a church called Holy Innocents in NY you can google it. You can register your baby's name with them and they email you a certificate with their name on it and they pray for your baby and family once a month. It helped me to have a little comfort when we miscarried earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. I just sent you a email. I am serious. We are here to help. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

    Lots of prayers coming for your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. Sending you love and will be offering many prayers for you. Praying that you feel the comforting arms of Jesus at this time. Your baby won't be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry. You are in my prayers, and I'm so glad to see that JBTC has reached out to you, she is a beautiful soul and will be the source of much peace for you, I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so, so sorry. I am praying for you and your husband, and I wish there was more that I could do. Thank you for letting us share in the joy of your little one's life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear this. Praying for you. This is a tough season to get such bad news as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so very sorry. I was rejoicing with you when you announced your pregnancy as I remember this is when you lost your dad. I wish Christmastime wasn't so painful. I have thought of you often & will continue to pray for you and your DH. My heart just breaks for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks A for remembering!! I am bringing a box of kleenex to Christmas eve mass, cuz I know I won't be able to make it through without balling my eyes out.

      Delete
  11. My heart is breaking for you. I cried when I read this post, especially when I remembered how long you've been TTC. I'll be praying for you and your DH.

    ReplyDelete