Ginger ale & toast. Yes you guessed it, I am not feeling good.. So much, that I came home from work at 1pm. IN the 14 years I have worked for my company.. I have called in once.. & gone home sick..
I actually came home at 10am.. cuz my clothes didn't feel comfy & I had made 6 trips to the bathroom already.. No sooner I walked in & had the overwhelming urge to hurl. felt much better after I did so, so I went back to work.. ( I live close ) went to my noon meeting.. had a granola bar & water while everyone else was eating subs.. ( the bad part of not telling anyone yet, they were like why don't u like subs ) after the meeting at 1. I started not feeling well again.. So I made the decision to go home ( I had to get someone to answer the boss's phone ) so I was home by 1:30pm. Made it in the door & wow, that overwhelming urge to hurl again.. So after that I laid down.. until 4:15pm.. When I woke up, I felt super hungry, but super cautious about trying anything,, so I grab that bottle of ginger ale,that's been sitting on my shelf for the last 3 months.. That I have been so thankful that I didn't have to use. So Ginger ale & ice.. hasn't made a reappearance yet. I was supposed to watch my nephew tonight, I called & cancelled, just in case it's the flu.. / not sure what I have.. Maybe it's sympathy sickness for Princess Kate ... She's probably due right around the same time as peanut. If it is morning sickness.. I don't know why it's deciding now to make it's debut, I got a lot going on right now, & dont' have time for you Morning Sickness. Hubs has been super nice today, he just asked, do you need me to go out & get you anything, considering I've thrown up all my regular go-to foods.
Try a peanut butter apple? That always seemed to be the only food I felt like eating when I was 'morning' sick.... and my prenatal vitamins were TOTALLY making it worse, so you could try a day without them and see? (then switch brands or investigate other option...)
ReplyDeleteGL! Sorry today wasn't so hot!
CS- I didn't see your post til this morning @ work.. & I brought an apple & peanut butter for breakfast/snack.
DeleteOh, I am so sorry. MS is yucky, but I did find that throwing up did help. Good luck!
ReplyDeletePraying your morning sickness goes away soon! Maybe that just means the baby is going through a growth spurt :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies. Back at work this morning, I find out that about a dozen people have been out the last 2 days for the flu!! I'm also looking into different vitamins.. the ones I have smell very foul ! So i'm experiementing w/ different ones the doctor gave us.
ReplyDelete