The favors... we tried to tie as many things to the childrens books as possible. So we gave everyone "give a mouse a cookie" cookies in a jar mixes. We made 3 different cookies.. Button cookies, White Chocolate Cranberry or traditional Chocolate Chip Cookies.
The food.. all related to childrens books.
We had The Hungry Catepillar Fruit Salad, ( Veggie's in the shape of the catepillar too)
Green & eggs & ham -- Spanikopita
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom-coconut shrimp& chicken
Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs --meatballs
Three little pigs--- pigs in the blanket ( they were all gone by the time i took pictures)
Popeye's --- spinach salad.
Popeye's --- spinach salad.
Hop on POP -- carmel popcorn. -grandma makes it homemade.
one fish 2 fish, -- we had goldfish crackers on the tables for people to munch
and we had Pinkalicious- pink lemonade to drink
Brady thought everything was YUMMY!
My husband thinks it's totally unfair, that we had cake that we couldn't eat.
The ribbon, is hot pink w/ green whales ( they are from cape cod) so it's totally cool !!








You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteKat, I have to credit inspiration from Pinterest...
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Just wow!!! Incredible job!!! I love it all & bet your sis did too!
ReplyDeleteThanks ! She did !
DeleteLove! I am going to have to remember this for the next shower I throw. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Morgan!
Delete