Wednesday, February 13, 2013

hard time -TMI

Today is CD1.. I knew it was coming, not because I had any signs, because I knew the chart did not receive any "I" 's at the right time( well let's be honest, not at all this chart) , partly due to I was only cleared to "I" At the beginning of it, partly due to SNOW ( See previous post, about SNOW ), partly due to me not understanding my husband.  I don't get what his "issue" is lately. I get it he owns a business, it can be stressful. I finally bared it all yesterday.. Well PMS helped me be brutally honest. I said put on your big boy pants, suck it up & go to the doctor. He refuses to admit "anything" is wrong w/ him.  I said please help me understand why you are not in the mood. or "can't " still he can't communicate what the issue is. It's very frustrating to me. It's about this time in my cycle when not on meds, that I get to the point, where I am questioning myself, WHY am I  putting myself thru this. Just this once, I would like him to step & have to take a needle poke, or one of what seems like a 100 pills a day, or some uncomfortable exam.

Don't let me get into the agony of Valentines Day. .I just seems stressing now.  We are expecting a snow storm, so I don't expect much.

Just wish I hadn't given up Dairy & Wheat for lent, cuz I could cause some damage in the kitchen if he was gone. Let's not get into the fact ,that I asked him, if he could give up dairy OR wheat w/ me for Lent, so he could support me..  ( and our TTC efforts ) the reaction, was kinda like, I asked him to cut off his leg or something. I did make a list for our fridge of my banned items, so he gets it.. cuz last time I was doing the diet, he would say, how about pizza 2nite..  he wouldn't get the harm in any of the ingredients.

I just keep repeating, Love is Patient, Love is Kind. .....

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your DH! It is so hard when we are going through ALL of the testing and treaments and they sit back and eat their pizza! I finally got my DH to go to the Dr. about a month ago and he is barely doing the blood tests the Dr. had ordered, today. Yes, love is patient, love is kind....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you both! Hope things are a little better today.

    ReplyDelete