I saw those cappuccino chips as well...not sure about that one. I just like the good old plain, sour cream and onion or bbq flavors..nothing too different for me. Glad you are feeling better.
Glad you're feeling better too! Looks like a successful shopping trip, even if you didn't buy weirdly flavored Lay's chips. Also, those flowers are beautiful! Hope you had some relaxing time in the sun this past weekend. :)
hmm.. not a fan of cappucino but those mango salsa chips look interesting! Although, everytime I buy the special flavored ones, I end up wishing I had just stuck with plain or sour cream and onion.
I remember how excited I was when I first felt up to real grocery shopping again, too. :-)
Feeling well enough to go grocery shopping is a milestone! I would totally try the cappuccino chips. And the mango salsa ones. All the weird chip flavors!
Beautiful flowers!! Isn't going grocery shopping fun? I like it when the store isn't super crowded with people. It looks like you got some yummy food and is making me hungry now. :)
I saw those cappuccino chips as well...not sure about that one. I just like the good old plain, sour cream and onion or bbq flavors..nothing too different for me. Glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better too! Looks like a successful shopping trip, even if you didn't buy weirdly flavored Lay's chips. Also, those flowers are beautiful! Hope you had some relaxing time in the sun this past weekend. :)
ReplyDeletehmm.. not a fan of cappucino but those mango salsa chips look interesting! Although, everytime I buy the special flavored ones, I end up wishing I had just stuck with plain or sour cream and onion.
ReplyDeleteI remember how excited I was when I first felt up to real grocery shopping again, too. :-)
Glad you're feeling better! I'd love to try the mango salsa chips, but eww to the cappuccino ones.
ReplyDeleteFeeling well enough to go grocery shopping is a milestone! I would totally try the cappuccino chips. And the mango salsa ones. All the weird chip flavors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't going grocery shopping fun? I like it when the store isn't super crowded with people. It looks like you got some yummy food and is making me hungry now. :)