Like 1) dr appt
Who is by the way is doing fantastic.
2) staff at dr office. Less than pleasant experience today. A) they somehow booked but didn't book my next appt. I was very ticked off. It took a lot of planning to get my appt, so that I can have everyone in the car and ready to leave on a sisters + kids weekend when my appt is. So we don't have to spend an extra 2 hours in the car . Now all foiled cuz of someone in scheduling who doesn't know how to use the computer.
My doctor today asked why I'm so on edge , my bp high when I visit. I told him certain people events In his front office trigger it.
3) I am supposed to start PIO shots. BUT someone foiled that too. Specialists office told me they started the paperwork 6 weeks ago. Said it takes a long time for approval. Dr told me to check on it today , good thing I did, cuz no one had started it . So who knows when I will get them. Nurse coordinator in specialist office is apparently out (medical) so they are blaming her.
Not liking the finger pointing.
4) huge project at work consuming 12 -14 hours of my days.
5) today is a sad anniversary, and I have been on edge for the last couple if days leading up to today. Something tragic happened to an (ex) BIL on this day 3 years ago. Which left my niece without a daddy. And her mom without a friend. 3 years ago the night before the tragedy happened I had a very vivid dream and the BIL was in it (not a good dream) to wake up in the morning to find out that pretty much my dream happened.
I am so looking forward to vacation in 6 days !!!

Baby Sunshine looks great! I'm sorry about the other anxieties, that certainly doesn't help. Prayers for you guys!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you! Hang in there mama, you and baby our in our prayers.
ReplyDeletePrayers! So glad baby is doing well--what a great picture of the little one!
ReplyDeletePrayers!
ReplyDeleteAnxiety happens to us all....that sounds tragic what happened to your (ex) BIL and scary that you dreamed about it. Eeek. Good news about your little one....sounds like the baby is growing and growing.
ReplyDeleteCountdown to vacation!!!!! Sounds like u could use some R&R! How frusterating to have difficulties with office staff.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you are getting to go on vacation soon, and sorry that there's so much going on right now!
ReplyDelete