*** disclaimer** not complaining.
I still have not told any IRL people. Surprise!! ( not )
I don't feel like I have a baby bump, but yet none of my pants fit. I've been living in elastic waisted skirts.
Because of my infection, I was advised not to have relations with my husband. I am having a rough time with this. I feel like we should be having the time of our life, no waits, no pressure, nothing is timed, nothing is waiting for a stick to turn a color. Yet we have to act like kids in high school again. I finally am infection free this week. Not knowing what causes it is a big unknown for me. My doctor. & the specialist both are leaning towards infection as the cause of my last loss. So staying infection free is a priority. . . Need to review SPICE.
Starting to get restless during the night. I was up for 2 hours last night. Yet tired in the morning.
Still don't feel like cooking, nor eating for that matter. My favorites like pizza aren't helping me out this time either.
Planning for 5/6 days away in a week and a half this is not helping. No inclination to go shopping. No cravings for anything. Well yesterday cheesecake.( that was a fluke) . Anyone know if it's okay to eat foods that are raw. I'm not talking veggies. At our farmers market is an awesome vendor who sells raw treats, vegan, gluten free etc. like salsa, raw brownies, key line pie made with Avacado. Do you think it's safe? I don't have an appt til Thursday to ask. I love this stuff but have been avoiding also because of it possibly containing bacteria, cuz it's not heated.
That's all for now from my crazy preggo brain.
I am glad to see this update as I was wondering about you earlier. I am no help to you in regards to your questions.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you in regards to no relations - ask St. Raphael the Archangel to intercede, and Mary & Joseph too. :)
I'm no help either, except for prayers! <3
ReplyDeleteI am just like you in the wondering/worrying department, if it helps. As for the raw foods, my thought this pregnancy has been...if it's a question at all, skip it. I know that stinks big time, but my thought has been "why risk it?" do you know what I mean? That being said, it's completely up to you. I have slowly but surely reintroduced a little decaf coffee into my diet (not without worrying about it, of course) as well as very small amounts of caffeine when I have a killer headache. But I still tend to worry about most things I put in my mouth. We had to go through a long period of no-relations too as a precaution--it is hard. I will be praying for you (and especially your little one)!
ReplyDeletehow tough to have to abstain...I'm glad the infection is clearing up!!!! God bless you on your time away.
ReplyDeleteYou are going to make sacrifices for your child your whole life...you just happen to be starting early! Avoiding infection is so important for you and your baby. I would think eating salsa would not hurt your baby...and key lime pie made with avocado sounds "uber" healthy. Avoid raw eggy type of things and anything raw meat. Ask your dr of course.
ReplyDeleteHang in there. I hope you can stay infection free. As for the foods...the only ones I know for sure are the soft cheeses, deli meats, and sushi. I wish I could help!
ReplyDelete