Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Have you

Have you ever felt like something is blown out of proportion for the sake of being overly cautious.

I've been tossing around the idea of seeking a new doctor (OB).  Getting refills has been a monumental task.. Almost to the point where the doctor and the nurse make me feel like I'm a huge inconvenience.. They are the ones making me jump thru hoops every 28 days.. They won't give me  multiple refills on the hormone pills. So this has turned into a roller coaster of one month having, the next month, not getting them, because they don't fill on time. Which makes me roller coaster every month. I need this drug to be a constant in my system.

They have made me feel like I'm too much of a liability, and ask 100's of questions, but never really ask How I'm doing.

Now they want me to see a endocrinologist, before they prescribe hormone pills again.

I want a doctor to take responsibility for the mistakes they may or may not have made, or not had 100% control over, and not run me thru the ringer.  Admit that someone in your organization screwed up. Now I'm the patient paying the price.  If my out of pocket wasn't met for the year, I would be even more upset.. but even that I met my deductible in January.. makes my blood boil too.

5 comments:

  1. I'm actually thinking I need to find a new GP myself. My current GP is all about NAPRO and since that is not what I need...I'm thinking I need to change. I don't like going to my dr appts...she is never on time..and too much waiting...for a 15 min appt. IT drives me nuts. Sigh. Hoping you find a new dr who will care and treat you the way you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the answers, but there are some crazy wrong things happening in healthcare! hope you find some answers that work for you!

    ReplyDelete