I'm just a lurker, but I will remember you in my daily prayers from now on. After all your heartaches, may this be the pregnancy that has a happy outcome.
Oh K, that was the first thing that ran through my mind when I saw your post title in my blog side bar and I was really hoping that is what I would find!! Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! Grow, baby, GROW!!!!! Lots of prayers!!!
Praying!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kathryn
DeletePrayers!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie.
DeleteI'm just a lurker, but I will remember you in my daily prayers from now on. After all your heartaches, may this be the pregnancy that has a happy outcome.
ReplyDeletethanks cedartree
DeleteAnother lurker, but I have been and will continue praying for you!
ReplyDeletethanks Heather
DeleteAnd a third lurker PRAYING!!
ReplyDeleteThanks KC
DeleteFourth lurker.. Praying!!
ReplyDeleteThanks We're all friends here.
DeleteAlways! Praying so so hard.
ReplyDeleteThanks Madeline
DeletePraying with you <3
ReplyDeleteThanks CH
DeletePraying!
ReplyDeleteThanks Donna
DeletePrayers!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shannon
DeleteOh K, that was the first thing that ran through my mind when I saw your post title in my blog side bar and I was really hoping that is what I would find!! Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! Grow, baby, GROW!!!!! Lots of prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Marie.
DeletePraying for you as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks PJ
DeletePraying!
ReplyDeletethanks CM
DeletePraying praying praying!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie
DeleteThink and pray for you often...will definitely step it up!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kellie.
DeletePrayers!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing Thanks !!
DeletePraying!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Beth
DeleteJust saw this post...my heart is so full of hope for you and your baby!!! I am praying praying praying!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks E.
DeleteYour blog wouldn't let me comment yesterday. I'm praying for you and your baby! Got my little ones praying too. God keep him safe!
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily.
DeleteYes prayers!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks M
DeleteYes prayers!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks M
DeleteMany prayers!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lynda
DeleteCongratulations and I echo Marie, Grow Baby Grow!!! Many prayers for you and update us when you can!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat
DeleteI'm a reader -- not fond of lurker -- and I'm praying!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carol.
Delete