Saturday, May 14, 2016

32 week update





I was deeply disappointed at my OB appointment on Friday.


The long awaited  " Plan" didn't happen.  My OB didn't get the report he had been waiting on from my Maternal Fetal Doctor.


So we wait likely a week or two to find out the induction plan.


My OB is still says induction before 37 weeks. But no one wants to commit to the steroid - amnio timeframe.



9 comments:

  1. That is frustrating. I am sorry you have to wait longer and the doctor's aren't communicating well together. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh..sorry K! Praying for you and baby lizard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FRUSTRATING. Can't imagine how you must be feeling. Hang in there...you are still so close to the finish line. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been on blogger in forever so I am just now seeing this, CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry they can't get the plan in place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh this makes me crazy. Hope you get a plan in place soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh this makes me crazy. Hope you get a plan in place soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you! Please update us soon! :)

    ReplyDelete