The nephews stopped by for a couple of hours when grandma had to take care of some business.
Tomorrow is his momma's birthday, so we decided to whip a quick treat for his momma. Magic bars it was!
He couldn't wait for the butter to melt to begin the layering process.
When I bake with him, he is good with picture directions (like pics of eggs or oil) I usually measure items and let him mix or assemble!!
He likes checking the oven to see if they are done too.
His momma and my momma say I have a lot of patience to bake with littles !!
I say if you don't let them ever try, they won't be able to learn and experience it.
This is so sweet and I agree! Ted loves baking with me and always asks to help! Can't be afraid to let the kitchen get messy! Ted is great at pouring in ingredients and he can even hold the mixer steady and he's only three. Little master chef juniors! :)
ReplyDeleteMaria helps me bake and cook all the time! (More than I'd like, really) it will be nice when she figures out how to pour ingredients in and get everything in the bowl :-P
ReplyDeleteI LOVE magic bars. So glad you had a helper, it's the best. We did a cake today but I think next weekend we might do magic bars!
ReplyDelete