Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Welcome Lizzie -- Greek Shower


On Sunday, Lizzie's aunt held a Greek shower/open house. I learned from some Greek coworkers, they don't do showers til the baby arrives. So we waited for Lizzie to be here, before holding any sort of showers. We invited a bunch of people and just told them it was open house style. No games, just hold Lizzie. 

The only drawback to the day. It started raining about 1/2 hour before it started. So instead of outside, we had to move the tables to the basement . (Which the flooring hasn't arrived, and will be installed next week)

We had "brunch" fare, including egg bakes, bagels, fruit, veggies, and coffee cake. 

 

 

 
 
 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 
The photographer waited all day to hold her ( when we were cleaning up-- he said T-T I have been waiting ALL day patiently to hold Lizzie, can I have a turn now. 

 

 
 


It was a fun day. Lizzie was In heaven being held all day!!!

All pictures taken by my 4 yr old nephew !!

4 comments:

  1. That budding photography nephew of yours melts my heart. What a sweet cousin Lizzie has been blessed with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your nephew took great pictures! Looks like a super fun day! My kind of shower. I also love that name banner, seriously SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! You were certainly showered with love!

    ReplyDelete