So with all things, I've had to watch what I'm spending. I see the more better I am with finances while I'm off, the longer I can justify staying off. We also have lots of hospital bills coming in. ($$$) 

So when hubs said we could hire a photographer, I was excited, then I saw how much !! As with all things, I think they are justified in what they charge, I just have to be responsible for our $$.
So I thought i would give it a whirl doing our own newborn pics, and we will look into professional pics for Christmas and 6 months.
I took the advice and did while she was snoozing. Which sometimes is long, and sometimes short.
My pics with our rings, didn't turn out Pinterest worthy. But cute none the less.
Best $10 investment -- the fuzzy rug.
This was our winner well this version from our good camera ( this is the phone version) . We printed with a coupon deal at one of the mega big box stores (costo) and used their online photo center.
If you would like one of the real deals, send me an email with your snail mail @ luckysunshine25 at gmail. Com











These turned out great!! I think the $10 rug was a good investment. She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese turned out great!! I think the $10 rug was a good investment. She's beautiful!
ReplyDelete$10 rug was a great idea! Lizzie is adorable.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I like the ring pics :-)
ReplyDeleteFor Ted's first year pics I went to JC Penney! Very reasonable and they did a really good job! They usually have a great deal for Christmas pics on CD so you can print anywhere too!
ReplyDeleteWow gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, LOVE, LOVE!!!! Thank you so much for the picture, I love it!! Definitely fridge worthy!! :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute
ReplyDeleteWhat a great job you did! These are beautiful! I think you are right the ones with the headpieces are the cutest :)
ReplyDelete