Wednesday, March 7, 2018

sooo

So whoever said you'll land something quick.. there are lots of jobs out there.. 

Oh wait, that was the HR guy who finalized my career of 19 1/2 years.


Well to rebutt. There are a lot of jobs out there.  There are also 50-70 people applying for the same jobs I am.

I am just so over job hunting.  It's tiring !  It's frustrating !  It's depressing !

I have an interview in the morning, if you can keep me in your prayers.

It's not my "ideal" job, location, etc.   but at this point.. I'd like to have some $$ in the bank instead of spending it month after month on bills.


One more you can pray along with me..

My stepfather is having surgery next Tuesday, March 13,  for Cancer.
It's going to be a rather long and complex surgery. He should have had it back in December/January. His last round of chemo was in November.  Surgery was delayed, because they saw more "spots" they did testing but couldn't confirm what they were.. I don't want to be a downer, but I just don't have a good feeling. He is in great spirits, and LOVES seeing my daughter as much as possible. Which is going to be hard for his recovery, because no kids allowed in the hospital because flu epidemic, and then he will likely go to rehab for another week beyond his week in the hospital. ( not sure if kids will be allowed ).

Peace !

6 comments:

  1. Prayers for both intentions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I understand all too well both of your situations. Prayers for both.

    St. Joseph the Worker, pray for Lucky!
    St. Peregrine, pray for SF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for both intentions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for your intentions. Right now I am also looking for a job and I just started this beautiful novena. http://www.josemariaescriva.info/opus_dei/NovenaforWork.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby has been out of work also - for over a year now. We SO know what you're going through. Prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry K! What a frustrating situation on the job front. I will pray for both that and your stepfather's upcoming cancer surgery. St. Peregrine, pray for him!!!

    ReplyDelete