Has gone by at warp speed.
Last Monday was the fastest but slowest day on record.
I was supposed to go visit my mom & step father at the hospital. My mom texted early, not a good day.. so plans were on hold. At 1:30pm I got another text, he just coded and then again. They were taking him to Cardiac Care Lab to do some tests. The next text came at 6pm things aren't so well, and the next at 6:15pm that he passed. Things went down hill very quickly and we can all say, at least he didn't have to suffer long.
His funeral was yesterday.
Prayers and sympathy for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeletePrayers for the repose of his soul. I am so sorry for your family's loss.
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteSo very sorry! Praying for your family and his soul.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh my- I’m so sorry. Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord...
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for your loss! Prayers for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI am so behind. I am so sorry for your loss :(.
ReplyDelete