Thursday, May 3, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I recieved an award from Megan  at /My Journey to Get Fit & Battle PCOS


I enjoy reading Megan's blog. We both share PCOS and the battles that come with it. 

Here are the steps to follow after receiving this award:

  • Share who gave it to you with a link back to their blog. (See above)
  • Write down seven random facts about yourself.
  • Give this award to fifteen other bloggers.
  • Let them know they've won.
  • Pop the award on your blog.

7 Randoms about me:

1.  Married my high-school sweetheart. 
2.  I'm scared to become a mother, but it's what i've wanted to be one since I was a little girl.
3. I have a tattoo. A month before my dad passed, we went to Hawaii. There were tattoo shops on every corner.  ( well it seemed like it )  he dared me to get one, but I never did it.. Once he passed I got a memorial for him.. It's on my mid-back.. I have managed to make it thru 7 summers at my in-laws cottage & no one has seen it yet. We'll say it's well hidden. It's a broken heart with 5 small hearts coming out of the break & shamrocks on either side.  He passed of a heart condition, I am one of  5 children and Irish. 
4. Can't decide on a color for my kitchen, so it has sat with patched walls for several years, while I wait for inspirational color.
5. Aspire to run a race , 5k, 10K, etc.
6.  Has an SUV that seats 7..with gas at $4.00 a gallon. crazy me thought i'd one day be filling those seats.
7.  My first job was at a hardware store..( the old fashioned kind, not a big box store) I learned a lot. Pretty handy from the experience. I only call the hammer a " hitty" to annoy my husband.  I add a "y" to tools to make them sound girly.

My Nominees are:

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Thank you!!!!
    I like all the neat tidbits about yourself! A tattoo on your mid back? I'm thinking over the spine? Ouch! Brave gal!
    Yay for marrying your high school sweetheart!
    I think it's hilarious you make the tool names all girly! Lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweet girl - you won the book and rosary giveaway at my blog. Can you please send me your mailing address and I will get it in the mail on Monday? Also, what saint would you like me to include on your rosary? I have a lot of different saints, so try me and if I don't have the one you want, I can look into getting it. I am glad you won! I prayed before I used the "random generator" that the Holy Spirit would make the pick! God Bless! Marie at Joy Beyond the Cross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I've been Mia due to the loss of Internet at home :( as soon as I have a free minute at work I will blog about the sweet award you gave me :) I enjoy reading your blog and pray for you daily!!! Sorry it to me so long to comment. My blog app is not working properly :( but you made my day the day you emailed me! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete