I'm not sure what's causing it, except for hormones. I just want to bite someone's head off. Hubs can not do anything right.. So much that our date night .. didn't happen. The house, however, is immaculate. I spent a lot of time inside & out cleaning & trimming & such. It's been neglected because of everything going on the last couple of weeks. Hubs obviously didn't like my attitude 2nite, so he went to bed at 8pm. yeah.. & i'm still up. Dinner was a quiet one too. part of my thing is i'm not sleeping well. I'm on Vit D, Vit B, mucinex, I can't figure out which one is the issue. Oh yeah I've been having really weird dreams too. I've woken up thinking mice were falling on me, I woke up hitting hubs, trying to shew the mice away. I've been sleep walking too. I've been known to sleep walk, but haven't done it in a long, long time. I'm waiting to wake up on the back patio someday.(done that before).
But please make this attitude change, tomorrow our company is having a meet & greet with our new CEO. My boss will not be there, but he informed us we better make a good impression. Oh these hormones will not make a good anything right now.
Kinda bummed that our parish is going to be closing, well, they haven't announced a date, but haven't assigned us another priest. Some people want their kids to make their sacraments before it closees, so they are doing summer religious ed. This month it's been on Monday nights, So i've been going & helping out. Last year, I had all boys, in the class, this year it's girls. They respond well to me & the director noticed they don't respond & talk, when i'm not there. The bummer thing is, next month they are going to Tuesday morning classes. Which will mean I can not be there, because it's during work hours. I'm still trying to figure a way to make it on Tuesdays.
So excited I have 4 tomatoes appearing on my plants outside.
I've been quiet, hoping I don't open my mouth & say something I regret to hubs.. but please hormones go away.. I don't like you.
I'm so sorry. I hate hormones!!! And I've so been-there-done-that with opening my mouth to my DH and not watching what's come out of it. And even saying that stuff doesn't make me feel better. I hope things are ok now.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you are making such a good impression with your students! I hate the fact that your parish is closing. Where are the priests when you need them?!?? I know there is a shortage, but it is still sad.
Sorry to hear you're feeling down. :( I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeletepraying you bounce back quick :( hate those times. Regarding your last post: I get B6 from evitamins- couldn't find it anywhere in town either!
ReplyDeleteHere's the link: If you look at the one and only review, it mentions Creighton- HA!!
http://www.evitamins.com/vitamin-b-6-sustained-re-natures-plus-4661
Thanks ladies for all the encouragement & advice !
ReplyDelete