Sunday, July 29, 2012

liver day 1 * update

Well I choked down the liver.  I think being able to drink milk with it would make it better. But avoiding dairy.  My husband thinks I am nuts.. He said if I am up puking tonight.. he's not getting up with me.

NO issues during the night. !! I didn't think their would be.

I was up earlier than normal today & feel like I could run a marathon !

5 comments:

  1. I feel really silly asking this, but are you eating the liver for the B vitamins? How have you felt these next couple mornings after eating it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I have felt no ill effects. From what I understand most people don't have immediate " energy" but I did feel more energized than I have in a long time. Barbie @ Pray Hope, Don't worry wrote about it a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good for you! I really hate liver. Ugh. And the Weston Price people want you to eat it once a week! I can't do it. Try smothering it in home-made (fermented) ketchup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you just ate the liver with nothing? Or water?
    I have been rolling this over in my head ... just not brave enough to try it yet. Actually, swallowing it isn't so bad, I don't think ... it is the prep work that goes into it. LOL
    I'm SO GLAD for you doing this! Keep us updated on how it is going. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHPT.. yes I have been taking with Water. The prep is the worst of it.. (not gonna lie).

    ReplyDelete