Wednesday, April 3, 2013

5 Fav's

My five Favorites for the week.

1)  Crunch Granola.  Daily  necessity  & Gluten Free.  + they donate a meal for a hungry child with every purchase.


2) Rightfully Raw.  I thought going without gluten & dairy, I was going to be doomed to a life of boring food.. OMG was I wrong.. Thankfully I met this awesome raw food company who produces wonderful treats each week for our farmers market..   I wish I had more time to make more of my own raw creations, but I am in love with what they have each week. I usually have my 15mos old nephew with  me each week,  & HE DEVOURS anything she puts in front of him..  So I get some macaroons each week & they are my treats instead of cookies..   She also had some delicious brownies this last week.. well & the key lime pie.. well .. i'll stop there, cuz i could keep going.

3) O.X.O. apple slicer/divider.. has saved me a few trips to the doctors office.  Let's just say I've cut my hands a few times with my super sharp knives.. while trying to slice an apple on my way out of the house in the morning. 

4)   Spring Clothes.. & peasant tops.. I am not a big fan of collars.



5) Brother  Label Maker -- OMG.  I use this thing ALL the time.  Printing address labels, return labels, file folder labels, Pricing stuff for a garage sale, bake sales, you name it.. A little bit OCD on organizing.


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love peasant tops too...the stiff collars on some shirts drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "not a big fan of collars" -- I so agree, and I didn't know it until I read your words! Now that I think about it, I have no collared shirts! I do have a denim jacket w/collar though.

    And I read your post about adoption. What an amazing story of how your in-laws built their family. Will be praying for your fertility to surprise you and for the path to adoption to be smooth...God bless you as you seek to build your family.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete