I got an exciting piece of mail this morning!!
The local practice of catholic doctors, who are just family docs, they have no formal OB on staff, one of the docs, dabbles in OB. Has added a new staff member. drum roll please...............
A Physician Assistant with 13 years experience who in their words has special areas of interest: NFP & Creighton Model Fertility Care & Napro Technology. I have googled her & can not find out anything about her... :(
Excited but scared.. what is she trained in? With who? Well I should be happy that I don't have to drive 4 hours out of state to see someone for napro.. .. something is better than nothing.. right.
If you are in (or near ) S. E . MI area & interested in knowing specifically where she's located. send me a PM ( luckysunshine25 at gmail dot com )
I might have to pay a visit soon to check her out..
How exciting!
ReplyDeleteYay! So excited for you - can't wait to hear about our first visit!
ReplyDelete