1. Tomorrow is hubs birthday one more year & he has a milestone birthday.
2. I have no gift purchased nor even know what to get hubs ( well his lists of wants are normally out of the $$ range of birthday presents) he needs/ deserves a new truck, etc.
3. Getting ready for the 2 monkeys to descend on our house for the next week. Thank goodness it's finally looking a little like spring so they can go outside for a little bit each night, so they don't tear up the house. Just hold away the rain.
4. Received my gift in the mail from 2013 Gift Swap. Yeah.. Love the cool owl Cup, plus all the pampering goodies. Thanks G!
5. Hockey--winding down after a short season.
6. Did I Mention we are ready for spring, after snow this week, so ready to be done w/ crummy weather.
7. Got a text with picture of monkey # 1.. with his dinosaur spikes, silly me thought it was a mohawk.

I do that with my boys' hair in the bath. haha
ReplyDeleteI am ready for spring and summer. I am sooo done with winter!!
You are ready spring and I am wanting more winter out here in CA, ha! Happy birthday to your DH!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to the hubs! Maybe surprise him with a breakfast in bed over the weekend as a gift? Or get balloons from the dollar store to fill your bedroom and write him an affirmation on each one? just some idea's I've done:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the ideas.
Delete