Had a 10 week ultrasound today.
I Almost passed out when the ultrasound tech said. 2 sacs. ( YIKES )
Unfortunately there is only 1 sac with a heartbeat. ( 174 bpm)
Sac #2 she said only measuring 6 weeks 5 days .
Happy we have one healthy baby, sad we are going to miss out on # 2.
I seriously was thinking what's wrong with my body !
My dreams of twins, wasn't too far off.
The ultrasound tech, said, why would you think you are having twins. I said #1 dreams about it, # 2 family history back 3 generations.
Oh, such mixed emotions reading this post. Yeah, for the baby and the great heartbeat! I am so sorry for the loss of baby #2. You are in my daily prayers!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteBittersweet news for sure. Prayers for that little beating heart!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteI'm with the previous two comments....happy for one and sad for the loss. Prayers either way.
ReplyDeletePraying for you!
ReplyDeletethanks.
DeleteAs with the others, so happy to hear that one is doing well and sad to hear one is gone. Continued prayers for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rebecca
DeleteSo happy to hear that you have a healthy baby in there! I'm sorry that one is not. Praying for you daily!
ReplyDeleteThanks Morgan
DeleteSuch mixed emotions. Praying for the health of baby #1 and praying for peace and comfort for you about baby #2.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
DeleteI'm glad to hear the news about baby #1 - but so very sad about baby #2. I keep you in my prayers!
ReplyDelete