Monday, July 1, 2013
Womb Service
So Katrina is doing a link up of cravings during pregnancy.
1. Goldfish .. ( been eating these instead of saltines to calm the queasies )
2. Double stuff Oreo's , my cravings have kinda tappered off but still calling my name every once in a while.
3. Salty - anything.. pretzels, chips, goldfish.
4. Cheetos.. weird I know.
5. eggs.. ( egg salad, scrambled eggs, things made with lots of eggs like crepes. )
6. Raspberry Iced Tea..
Adversions so far. Almost anything not on above list.
I'm not big into sweets, not a huge fan of veggies right now. Doing dishes.. ( smells from food, just make me sick.) Don't really feel like cooking food either.
If you are so inclined & want to link up & share your cravings; present or past. visit Katrina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteFunny story...as I was writing my wombservice blog tonight I indulged a one-time craving for double stuffs. And I've been suffering the nauseating effects all night! You'd think I'd know better...
ReplyDeleteIt all sounds good to me! ;-)
ReplyDelete