Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Warm Fuzzies -Not **update**

Could use your ladies prayers today.

I have my 8 week appt this afternoon/evening.
It's an hour drive for me to go to the appointment, Hubs can't go, cuz it's a short week ( Holiday)
so they have to work late everyday to make up for the Holiday.

After contacting my NaPro doc a week ago for my initial lab results ( and I gave her the dates) so that I could walk in with them, they just sent them a half hour ago ( after I called & left ANOTHER message on top of 2 faxes last week ). So what do they send ( lab results from 2012  & only 1 of the last 2  from this month.)  I give up.  The nurse doesn't answer the phone ..

Also I hadn't heard from my local doc --confirming my appointment.. you know those annoying phone calls. I still wait for them, cuz this place is sketchy & I always like to know that we are both on the same page.
I called about 2 hours ago to confirm my appointment.. She was like well why are you calling. I said simply, cuz I haven't got a phone call confirming my appt time.. she was like, yeah we have you for a follow up at 4:30..  ( follow uP)  this should be interesting. She was like what's it a follow up for..  I just said.. I'll see you at 4:30.. I'm at work.

Pray I don't bite someone's head off for being stupid. + I will be disappointed, cuz I wont' get an ultrasound (this office doesn't have the machine) so I'm flying solo on this. & Oh yeah.. doc's going to get to see my poison ivy in full effect, cuz it's still flared up.

**Update** everything went perfect, well except for the traffic, which was horrid. Going in 2 weeks for an ultrasound to check it all out. He said if I wanted I could go sit in the ER tonight or tomorrow to get one, I said if everything looks OK to you,, I'll pass. He said go enjoy your weekend. Instead of the 12 week nurse visit, i'm going to see the doc again( bad news, is I still have to see the nurse at some point, but calms my fear of missing something from not seeing him ( when my miscarriage happened last time)  Have  a good weekend everybody!!

6 comments:

  1. How frustrating =( Those little annoyances add up! I'm sorry your DH can't go with you for company and support. Praying everything goes well at the appt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you friend, some doctors office staff would be better off working away from people ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it all seemed to go pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it went well!
    Some people (those nurses) really need to get schooled in politeness and civility. And phone manners!!! Sheesh! Can you fill out an anonymous comment card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad it went well! Praying for you and your baby! Oh and praying for all those people who need a little help doing their job correctly and nicely at your Dr office! :)

    ReplyDelete