Thursday, July 25, 2013

Can you recommend

Anyone have recommendations where you purchased maternity clothes....

1) I work, in an office & must wear "business casual"
2) Not a fan of super tight everything.
3) I feel lucky that I should only need one season of clothes ( fall/winter/cold stuff)
4) I picked up a couple things last year, before my miscarriage. ( on clearance)
      I have a black/tan dress , black dress, red sweater, tan sweater, 4 dressier tops various colors(but nothing I'm super in love with - I got them for $3-$5 each)   & my sister gave me a pair of yoga pants.

5) Any must haves in your Maternity wardrobe..
   ( I need at least 1 pair of black dress pants)

6)Don't waste my money on ______________

4 comments:

  1. Depending on how well the Kohl's in your area is stocked... you could find some good stuff there.

    I get my Motherhood Maternity work pants at Kohl's. I had a brown pair, a grey pair and a black pair. Then I had 5 nice work shirts that I rotated through the week. I had a couple of dressier tops for days I had big meetings or for going to church. I'm not fond of my pregnant self in dresses/skirts, though, so I don't do those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll have to check them out. We have 2 new stores, but they have small maternity sections.

      Delete
  2. Do you have a Gordman's? I bought a lot there. I also borrowed a lot. That saves money, if it's an option for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer, no Gordman's. Fertile Myrtles in my fam don't/ won't share anything. I am going to check out a consignment shop, soon, but they cater to the SAHM schedule.

      Delete