So today is baking day. Well no other choice, since it's a blizzard outside and like 20 degrees still.
So before the blizzard hit. I pulled all my baking things out of the cupboard, lined it all up on the kitchen table, made my list for what I might still need, went to the store before the blizzard hit. Got up this morning to start baking. Hubs doesn't want me to leave the house
So on the list of baking:
Chex Mix ( 1 double batch made, more throughout the holidays) my husband claims to be the master maker of this, when in reality, I usually make it.
Christmas Crack. It's nice & easy.. you throw it in the crock pot ( 1 batch done )
Save the Day Sugar Cookies a couins posted that their batch of sugar cookies bombed & they wanted to try again the next day. I saw this recipe on Recipe Girl, I passed it along, it saved their Christmas cookies. I have never been disappointed with anything on Recipe Girl.
Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies --super easy. 1/2 pkg prepared brownie mix in pan, layer with pretzels pour remaining brownie mix, bake. then top with Caramel & salt.
Magic Bars.. mmmmy favorite.. love coconut.
Gingerbread Cookies. hubby's favorite.
Rolo Pretzel Turtles...Yummo quick easy-peasy.. ( 1 batch done ) and taste tested approved.
Russian Tea Cakes MOM's cookies when I was little my mom deemed these all hers.
Green Wreath Cookies Using Cornflakes. I always asked for these when I was little..
Apple Pie cake.. ( you'll find the recipe at Recipe Girl )
Peanut Butter Blossom cookies.Deliciousness.
Some fudge if I am feeling adventurous
Soo when this is all done. I'll be taking a small tray to work on Monday for the "Pig Out", I'll take a few goodies in on Monday to our last CCD at our church.. then making trays for some of hubs customers, and what's left will stay here. OH & I'll send some goodies in for the snow plow guys tonight..
What's on your baking list.
You're making me hungry! The no gluten/dairy thing means no real baking list for me. Also the fact that I'm single and the people where I work don't do a great job of eating treats, so where would I share them? But yours sound really good!
ReplyDelete