Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Don't forget the Reason for CHRISTmas.

Seems the whole reason behind Christmas has been lost in the moose family, or at least buried deep in the snow at the moment.



All the while, this made my Christmas shopping a lot lighter, not having to go over there.

I promised when I get home from work, that I would delete my FB Account for a while, I don't need all that moose drama.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry this is happening! How can they not be understanding that your hubby just wants to sleep without all these texts coming to his phone, he had been working all those hours. Praying that their hearts be softened with what Christmas is really about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry for all of this :(. You have been through so much this year, it seems like people would be extra kind. (((hugs))) and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubs has been plowing ( which is done for the most part at night ) for 20 years.. one would think by now, they could be a little more considerate.

    ReplyDelete