I wanted to say a big thank you all of blogger land for praying for us in November.
I really feel blessed to have everyone praying for us!
I hope you are already praying the Novena to St. Andrew, until Christmas.
If you need a reminder here is the Novena, please join us everyday saying it 15 times.
If you have an intention you would like to leave for us to pray, please do so. We will be praying for those desiring children, those looking for peace in their decisions, and those pregnant, that they have healthy children.
I can truly feel at peace, for what God has in store for us, be it a child, or for us to be a happy family of 2. I feel comfortable saying that 2014 will be the final year of TTC for us. I don't think of it as giving up, but getting back to living. 2014 will be 8 years of trying for us. My body is getting old, and will be ready for rest, if not carrying a child by then.

I'm also praying this Novena. Seems to be pretty popular in the IF Catholic circle. :) I'm glad to hear you're feeling at peace, though letting go of TTC is never an easy decision. Hugs and prayers for your journey ahead!
ReplyDeleteIm praying this too! I will be praying for both you lovely ladies!
ReplyDeletePeace to you this Advent, and more peace in 2014. We'd be very blessed to be included in your St. Andrew intentions. Just not finding the strength to pray it right now.
ReplyDeleteI prayed the St. Andrew Novena for you and your DH. It is such a beautiful prayer!
ReplyDelete