Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy it's CD1

Yes you read it right. I'm happy it's CD1 !!!

1st and most importantly my body worked on it's own without any meds, and had a 28 day cycle,which hasn't happened in like oh say 8 or more years.

1 more cycle down before we can TTC . Yes it's taking a lot of diligence & SPICE to avoid for another cycle.

In other good news, I called my OB today to see if he had the write up from my MFM consult & they didn't have it yet, so they said they would call & check on it, but there happened to be a cancellation on my doctors schedule..  so I can get in for a follow up this calendar year ( 3 weeks from now )
since my deductibles are met, I would much rather get it done this year.

When I was at the doctor on Nov 8th. the "supposed" first available appointment was January 10th. I was like What.. blown away.. but realized the "new" scheduling girl didn't know what she was doing.  Thankfully when I called today, the  nice fabulous Stacy, got me in much sooner.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your body working on its own and for a 28 day cycle!! Hoping things keep getting better for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cycle buddies! Monday was my CD 1 too. I too was worried I might have to take some meds to get the show started which would have put us another month of waiting. Praying both of us get our take home babies very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete