I think my"allergies" were bugging me so much, cuz I have a small patch of poison ivy on my arm. Don't ask I get it enough I should know where to avoid. I think my husband brought it home on something & I rubbed it doing laundry. That's the story I'm sticking with. Now that I've been treating that I feel better
I also have started some other OTC meds for my constipation issues. I will be bringing it up at my dr appt this week ( Wednesday )
I'm borrowing the pregancy check-in from Mama Holi, she's a couple weeks ahead of me. Stop by & visit her at Mama Holi .
How far along? 11 Weeks 2 days.
Clothing? Still in normal clothes. Since it's summer wearing a lot of skirts/dresses to work, which are a little more forgiving anyways.
Stretch marks? not related to pregnancy
Sleep? Okay, considering I get up 4 times a night for the bathroom
Best moment of this
week? no appointments this week.
Worst moment of this
week?
Miss
anything? Lunch meat. Coke, allergy meds.
Movement? No, too early for that.
Symptoms? Nausea, constipation, are the 2 worst. Leg Cramps.
Food
cravings? ice cream, salty things, and always something at 3 am.
Food Aversions? Meat!
Food Aversions? Meat!
Gender? We both think it's a boy.
Labor Signs? None.Belly button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood? Cranky, not able to deal with B.S.
Rituals? None ( sadly)
Looking forward
to? 12 week appt this Wednesday.
I have been gone from blogger for a long time, but I just wanted to say that I am so happy for you! And I hope things keep going well. I'll be praying for you and that beautiful baby coming in February!
ReplyDeleteLove this! So glad that things are going so great! Can't wait to hear all about your 12-week appt...that's a big one!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteSo glad things are going well. Another week closer to meeting your little one!!
ReplyDeleteAh, congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy you're using that check-in now. That'll be fun way to look back on this pregnancy. :)
ReplyDeleteSO glad for the update!!! I will pray for you for tomorrow's appointment - <3
ReplyDelete