Monday, July 14, 2014

Little happies vol 19

1. Movie date with my nephews.

We saw Rio2, unfortunately the poster they stood in front of not so kid friendly. 

2. They left their transformers at my house, so I sent them some pictures that the transformers were found in many places around the house




I think they'll be on high alert at their house to see what the transformers are up to. (Haha)

3. Ice cream at the home of the cow( moolinda) 

4. Finishing my bathroom ( painting the mirror) before

After

5. Ok not the best picture, but their is a 6 point buck in the backyard.

Visit Johnnie this week  for more happies

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the transformers pictures! What a fun idea! I imagine the boys were excited by the magic of "living" toys. Also, that mirror looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea to pose the transformers for different adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete