Monday, July 28, 2014

Little Happies vol 21



Stop over to Stephanie at Blessed to Be for more happies & visit all the other ladies.

We had a happy weekend & took a quick roadtrip to Philly. So here are some pictures from the weekend. 

1. Hubs did all the driving, I navigated and reminded him of bathroom stops. Yes we made a lot of them!!

2. It's not a vaca without pictures of the toes. Unfortunately these toes did not make it into sand or water. 

3. Gods country. 





 4. We stopped at the sweetest place on earth on our way out.

We were good & didn't buy any , too hot!

5. The storms stayed to the north of us the ride home. Everyone at home was getting pounded. 




Have a HAPPY week!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, what day were you in hershey? We could have met up! Glad you had a good trip though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time... We make it out to PA , once in a blue moon.. Hubs has cousins there. We always drive, flying into Phila is rediculous.

      Delete
  2. I love chocolate...so I would have loved that Hersey Museum. Ha! Did they give out free samples???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no samples, but they did have a gift shop & a cafe. They had a chocolate "flight" you could purchase with 6 different chocolates from around the world ( drinkable ). Had we gone to the Hershey "experience" it was like a mock factory, i think they had some "tasting" things to do. Since it was hot & we were going to be in the car for a lot longer, we didn't purchase any chocolate "gifts".

      Delete
    2. The chocolate flight is my favorite :-D

      Delete
  3. Looks like lovely scenery, including the toes pic! We went to MN for a roadtrip last weekend, so fun. I have always wanted to go to Hershey's...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are some amazing pictures! I love looking at the storm, and love even more that it stayed north of you. How great! Looks like you two (actually, three!) had a fantastic trip. The lights shaped like Hershey kisses are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics...and I hear ya on the bathroom breaks girl!!!

    ReplyDelete