I get tongue tied when people ask us when we are due. I go into well technically our EDD is 7/6,( but by no means will be even going close to that )
When in reality anytime after May 25 can be go time. We will have lung maturing drugs that week, and amnio done the next week to determine when will be go time. With the likelyhood of sometime in the week of June 8. Not going pass June 15.
My husband talks to our little girl every night and tells her to hurry up and get here, but cook as long as you want. She has a first name, the picture is a clue.
We are undecided on a middle name. I want to hear the names from his side of the family (deceased grandmas ) but my In laws have cancelled finding out about liz-ard the last couple of weeks, so we wait to tell everyone IRL.
I can feel her much more than I have my others, all due to placenta placement. Very seldom did I feel my boys. So when I did, it made me worry. So the little active lizard, has me sitting on the edge of my seat a lot.

It's a girl?! Oh what a joy! If I am guessing the right name it is beautiful! I for sure thought you were having another boy. I am glad things are still going well. I have been praying for baby and you daily and that certainly won't change.
ReplyDeleteyes first girl ever for me. All the rest have been boys..
DeleteIt's a girl?! Oh what a joy! If I am guessing the right name it is beautiful! I for sure thought you were having another boy. I am glad things are still going well. I have been praying for baby and you daily and that certainly won't change.
ReplyDeleteWow, did I miss the whole you revealing that you were having a girl earlier? If so, I am sorry! And well, let me just say, if the first name is what I think it is, yes, obviously I LOVE that name! Ha, ha! :) For some reason, I am with Madeline and thought you were having a boy...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, continued prayers for a safe and healthy rest of the pregnancy and I can't wait to "meet" her!
Yes it's a girl -- first time I hinted at girl here. For sure I thought #6 would be a boy. Intuition tells me that Liz-ards twin was a boy -- as I kept having dreams about a boy & girl. We just need a middle name for Liz-ard.
DeleteCONGRATULATIONS on having a girl! Girls are so, so much fun (although I highly suspect that boys are, too)!!! I pray for you daily and will continue to.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mama !
DeleteA little princess <3 <3 You are past half of the pregnancy, few more months and you will meet your precious petite. Praying for you and Lizzy.
ReplyDeleteThank you !
DeleteI've been reading your blog for a while, and have tried to comment before, but for some reason I haven't been able to get it to work! Just wanted to let you know that I've been praying for you. I'll be continuing to pray for you and your little girl! If I'm guessing correctly, I love the name that you've chosen, it's actually my confirmation name, although I chose it for one of the less popular "liz-ard's" :) I live in southeastern Michigan too, so I'll also be praying for peace as this snowstorm hits and your husband has extra work to do.
ReplyDeleteThanks Aimee
DeleteA girl! So exciting :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie !
DeleteI so had a feeling that this baby was a girl. Grow, Lizzy, grow! Prayers for you both!
ReplyDeleteThanks Donna !
DeleteHooray! This update brought a smile to my face, I am so excited about your little GIRL and her beautiful name! So excited for you and your husband, continued prayers!!
ReplyDeleteThanks AL !
DeleteIf it's what I'm thinking, it's a great name! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Beth
DeleteOur little lizard's middle name is Marie. It has lots of meaning for me, besides being my own name...we were married on the Feast of the Visitation and the whole Elizabeth/Mary relationship is one of my favorites, I wanted a Marian middle name, etc. I also thought Rose would have been beautiful for her middle name. Some of my other favorites are Claire, Rose, Therese/Theresa, Anne, and Marie. Have you thought about which patron Saint? There are so many amazing St. Elizabeths'. We chose St. Elizabeth of Hungary. Grow, Lizzy, grow!! :)
ReplyDeleteBeing completely honest, she is Elizabeth for my great-grandmother ( who lived to be 100 ) I am looking into the patron saint.. but not nailed that down yet.
DeleteOh Congratulations! Grow little girl, grow! You continue to be in my prayers
ReplyDeleteThank you Maria !
DeleteThinking of you all!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jen !
Deleteeee....so excited for a liz-ard girl!! I love that you oh, non-chalantly shared such BIG news. Our little R's middle name is liz-ard. Consecrated to God...such great meaning. Think of you often and pray every time you come to mind.
ReplyDeleteSweet girl! So excited for you!!
ReplyDelete