The lady who has checked me in every time for the last 5 months, says so why do you get your progesterone checked? Is it supposed to do something different when you are pregnant!
Oh boy didn't know if she was serious at first and she was, I explained that it's supposed to be higher at different points in pregnancy. I explained that my body doesn't make enough, so I supplement, and the only real way to know if it's working is to do blood tests.
Thankfully I'm finally in mid-range for 2nd trimester, vs hovering at D- range for a week or so.
So When I left I showed them ultrasound pictures and said see you in 2 weeks. The lady who draws my blood, is super sweet, retired hospital phlebotomist who is good!! She says every time she's praying for me and baby. Each time I go, she asks a few more questions and she knows a little more about me and my history, and she gave me the biggest hug today! She says she worries when she doesn't see me, she said I pop up in her mind a lot !! I thanked her for her prayers and said 15 weeks or so, I'll be bringing petite in to see her.
So glad to hear your progesterone levels are good! It's great that you are really building up a prayer army with your medical staff, so nice to have people on your side.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that your progesteron is at a good level and the phlebotomist is really sweet and caring. I am a little bit confuse about the baby nickname. Bambino is Italian for little boy but petite is the French word used for little in the case of female.
ReplyDeleteit's a name that has stuck in our house. A pizza place close to us has a "bambino" size pizza - small. Petite - as we know our little one will not go to term. So we expect a 5-6lb little one.
DeleteThat's very cute! :)
DeleteThinking of you!
ReplyDelete