Wednesday, February 3, 2016

18

Today has been an all around bummer day already. 

So on top of that, I found out that my culture came back positive again for urea plasma. So I get to start a six week regimen of antibiotics to bridge me to 24 weeks. 

On top of that, I get to start the strict gestational diabetes diet. 

Happy Wednesday

7 comments:

  1. Blah. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that you have to go through so much. I am not a fan of antibiotics...I will pray for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lucky, I am sorry you had such bad news. As if the worry and anxiety you have isn't enough to deal with already! Six weeks of antibiotics sounds rough. I continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh what a bummer! It certainly hasn't been easy for you. BUT. Your baby appreciates/will benefit from every one of these sacrifices. Hang in there. You are one of the toughest mamas I know!!

    ReplyDelete