I have been consumed with a national meeting for work. I was responsible for travel arrangements, air, ground, etc. for 220 people. I have been working on this since December 1. It was so nice to see the fruits of my labor all come together. The weather cooperated, we had very minimal travel delays. Once onsite, a group of 4 coworkers were responsible for all things meeting/food/logistics/ issues.
The first day we left at 3am to be onsite first thing in the morning. We had about 3 hours before our vip's arrived. This is how the rest of the week went. Go-go-go. Full steam ahead all week.
So the big downer for me, was no drinking and being exposed to 3/4 people with active flu. So once I returned home, I had to start tamilfu (dr orders). Which has made me exhausted.
Here are some pictures from the week.
(Dinner night 2--was in a nightclub)
Lizard came with me and enjoyed the king size bed.
Beach at 15 degrees









I missed this post somehow. Looks like a fun trip. Hope you got caught up on rest once you got home with no sign!
ReplyDeleteI missed this post somehow. Looks like a fun trip. Hope you got caught up on rest once you got home with no sign!
ReplyDelete