How far along? 27 Weeks 3 days
Clothing? All Maternity all he time. I ordered a couple of more stretchy pants, as the "dress" pants I've been wearing are not so comfortable anymore. ( Lizzie is not making my belly stick out -- I feel more wide )
Stretch marks? Yes.
Sleep? Still up 2-3 times a night.
Best moment of this week? Getting approval to work from home part time !!!
Worst moment of this week? Low - Lying placenta -- no lifting, no bending, no twisting.. -- knowing me I was told to take it easy -- my doctors orders!!!
Miss anything? food ! I don't enjoy it right now.
Movement? Lots of Movement.
Symptoms? Uncomfortable --
Food cravings? craving sweets, and potato chips but can't have them.
Gender? Girl
Labor Signs? none --occasional contractions.
Belly button in or out? in
Mood? tired.
Milestones? in my head, I'm in 3rd trimester,
Looking forward to? suitcase of cousin clothes coming for Lizard -- 28 week apt next Tuesday.
This week's pregnancy-small-talk-gems (aka things other people say to pregnant ladies without thinking): No negative comments. but a co-worker just returned to work after baby -- she's been out since 28 weeks when she was put on bedrest !! So we had a good talk today.. She said she was proud that I asked to work at home, to avoid the office stress and keep my feet up, had she listened to her body, she might have done the same, but she pushed it too much, and ended up having contractions for the last 12 weeks of pregnancy, hence the bedrest, and lots of meds and doctor visits.
I'm glad you are working from home, too. Take it easy!
ReplyDeleteSounds like things are moving right along!
ReplyDeleteYAY for working from home, if anyone deserves it it's you! Take it easy is right! You're in the home stretch mama!!!
ReplyDelete