Wednesday, April 27, 2016

30 Eeek




How far along?  30Weeks




Clothing? All Maternity --nothing feels comfortable.


Stretch marks? Yes. 


Sleep? well yeah.. we'll catch up sometime.

Best moment of this week? Hubs birthday & 30 weeks ( home stretch )

Worst moment of this week? Dr appt.

Miss anything? food !   missed being able to have a piece of hubs birthday cake.



Movement? Lots of Movement. Lizard is head down, and hips in my ribs.

Symptoms? just tired, not able to get comfortable.

Food cravings? All the things I can't have  ( chocolate cake ) yes.. again..




Gender? Girl 


Labor Signs? none  --occasional contractions.

Belly button in or out?  in

Mood?  tired.

Milestones? 6 weeks or less.

Looking forward to? Warm Weather -- several 70 degree days in our forecast.



This week's pregnancy-small-talk-gems (aka things other people say to pregnant ladies without thinking):    

Dr. Appointment updates: Baby is head down. Lots of movement - They also don't like the %percentile of her belly vs head. ( sign that she could be getting to much sugar ) My sugars are for the most part good. (occasionally slightly out of range)  She thinks my cortisol levels are high ( which in turn raises sugar) . Cortisol can be high because I'm rushing around too much in the morning. ( hmmm ) yeah. who. doesn't have a lot going on in the morning.


I start NST's next week. ( 1 x ) then increasing to 2 X in week 32. ( so 2 NST's, 1 BPP, 1 Ultrasound, 1 MFM visit, and 1 OB visit )    At week 32 visit with my OB we will make a better plan of when we will induce. OB is still sticking with 34 week Steroids, week 35 Amnio and induction decided upon results of Amnio.. ( likely by 36 no later than 37  ) he has promised to be there! ! !  ( My doc has missed all my other births -inductions )


Sorry for the blurry picture.




10 comments:

  1. Well I am not an ultrasound tech, but they don't take into account all the details. With both of my kids, by the head they were measuring small and their belly-big for their age. Not that your people don't know what they are talking about but since you haven't been cheating on your diet and can't so much control your cortisol (unless you can?!) I would say take that little bit with a grain of salt. I have been praying for your family so much. I am glad your doctor will be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually am able to roll off whatever they tell me, for whatever reason, this just stuck and stung me. With David-his last ultrasound-BPP showed him at over 7 1/2lbs and he arrived at 5lb 15oz. I should no better to "listen" to them. Thank you for the prayers

      Delete
  2. Ditto to Madeline, try not to worry TOO too much about the ultrasound stuff (easier said than done, I know)...I just know so many people that have gotten concerning readings that turned out to be nothing, and it's important to manage your stress level too! You are in the home stretch, soooo exciting!!! Hang in there, I will keep praying for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ultrasounds are notoriously inaccurate. I wouldn't worry about that. You are often in my prayers. I want to see that baby out, alive and held tight in your arms so much, I cannot even imagine how much you want it. You're so close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 30 weeks! Way to go!!! Grow, baby, GROW!!!! Can't wait to "meet" you Lizard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! God bless baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and your baby during this home stretch!

    ReplyDelete