Wednesday, April 20, 2016

29


How far along?  29 Weeks




Clothing? All Maternity all the time. Not happy with the maternity pants I ordered online. 3 of 4 things ordered will go back.. Now that it's shorts weather, even more impossible ( can't find shorts that are comfy)


Stretch marks? Yes. 


Sleep? Still up 2-3 times a night. Have a hard time falling asleep - the soccer star Lizzie has a good hour of kicking before she settles down.

Best moment of this week? Hanging some pictures in the house, and working on some decorating projects for Lizzie's room. ( pictures when it's all done )  --working at home is going well -- I can see my stress level going down so much ( yes reducing stress helps blood sugar levels)

Worst moment of this week? Had another sick day this past week. I felt horrible. Plus another yeast infection ( blah )

Miss anything? food !  Food and I are having a love-hate relationship. I love it, but seems like I can't eat anything. So I cringe every time it's food time.
Movement? Lots of Movement.

Symptoms? just tired, not able to get comfortable.

Food cravings? Ice Cream.

Gender? Girl

Labor Signs? none  --occasional contractions.

Belly button in or out?  in

Mood?  tired.

Milestones? 3rd Trimester - getting to stop Antibiotics ( when I'm comfortable with stopping)

Looking forward to? Warm Weather -- several 70 degree days in our forecast.



This week's pregnancy-small-talk-gems (aka things other people say to pregnant ladies without thinking):   

2 comments: