Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Picture Day

Our little lady does not like picture day!!



Not that you are an ultrasound expert, but the only pictures they captured are really bad. Pretty much the first is like my placenta or something like that, and the second is supposed to be a foot. (But doesn't look like much of anything)

Anytime Peg my personal ultrasound tech got near her face she covered it up or would suck on her hand. 


6 comments:

  1. Hmmm...but I can still tell...she is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. I'll take a healthy baby over perfect pictures anyday!

      Delete
  2. My kids were bad ultrasound patients as well. Lizard does seem to be a little blurrier than them but they were pretty bad. For Christopher I had to go back in 2 other times so they could get the heart picture they needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spend an hour doing ultrasounds every 2 weeks. They have a bunch of tricks to get what they need. She is just not in the right position for a "profile picture" The last 2 visits I came home with "feet" cuz that's the best they could do. They also feel compelled to have pictures to send home, when they found out how much the hospital charges for ultrasounds.

      Delete
    2. Boy howdy! They are expensive!

      Delete
  3. Hi, little one! She definitely is not cooperating. :P

    ReplyDelete