Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Meet my friend


Almost, no matter what I eat, I follow up my meal with one of these. 

Greek yogurt + tums

GF English muffin+ tums

Salmon & rice +tums

People the naseau isn't getting any better, but the tums make the couple hours after a meal bearable. Dr says its reflux . I still have my doubts, but tums to the rescue every time. 

In other news, when my boss is back, we are going to talk about me working from home, I am becoming increasingly more tired and frankly if he doesn't want to let me work at home, I will let my dr put me off on medical. For now working at home either afternoons or a couple of days a week, seems like a good happy medium. 

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry you're not feeling any better. I lived on Tums at the end of both pregnancys as well. (I also liked the berry ones.) I hope your boss is understanding and lets you work from home. Praying for you! Keep growing strong Lizard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madeline. To top if off new boss! I made it clear 2 months ago, that if it came to this ( and that it might)-- Short term medical will pay me 100% to not work at all. So being flexible was a better option for our company.

      Delete
  2. Ditto Madeline, I hope your boss is reasonable (but in my experience they rarely are). Prayers that the reflux gets better, mine is out of control recently too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tums, tums with every meal! It's totally an end-of-pregnancy thing. Baby gets bigger and is pushing up on your stomach, plus the progesterone levels make all your sphincters relax :-O, including the one at the top of your stomach. So basically nothing stays in very well. Oof! The good news is . . . as soon as Lizard is out and in your arms, the reflux is gone. Alleluia! I hope the boss/work from home situation works out well.

    ReplyDelete