As I count down the last days til Lizzie arrives. Please know that I am praying for you all. Deep down I know most of you have a deep intention that I will be praying for.
If there is something specific I can pray for you, please leave in the combox.
or e-mail me at: luckysunshine25 ( at ) gmail ( dot ) com

I'm thinking of you and praying for you! Would you please pray for continued and full physical and emotional healing from my births? Thank you so very much!
ReplyDeleteYou got it !
DeleteI'll be praying for you! Please pray for a great summer for me and my kids. They are getting older and the time is going by so fast. I only have a handful of summers left with them. I'm feeling a wee bit emotional about it these days.
ReplyDeleteGot it !
DeletePraying so much for you! I have followed your blog for so long and have been so inspired by your amazing faith and bravery! Prayers! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you !
DeletePlease pray for better health for my infant daughter who was born with a heart and airway defect. Praying for a safe arrival of your long awaited daughter.
ReplyDeletePrayers !!
DeletePrayers!!!!!! For our family and God's will.
ReplyDeleteGot it !
DeletePraying for you and a safe delivery of your little girl.
ReplyDeleteThank you !
DeleteI think and pray for you often. Praying you are filled with peace as you meet your little girl. I ask for prayers for healing after just losing another child to miscarriage and that God would bless us with another baby soon.
ReplyDeleteMany Prayers !
DeletePraying like crazy for your family!!!! If you could pray for the health of my family, especially my girls, I would so appreciate it. God bless you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteGotcha covered !
DeletePraying for you and Lizzie! Please pray for our foster-adopt discernment and classes we have to go to. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou bet !
DeleteWe will be praying for you! If you could please pray for my family, my son Christopher specifically, I would really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for praying for your readers. Please pray for a very delicate situation in my family. Thank you very much. Prayers and blessings for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteGotcha covered.
DeleteMy prayer is for you and Lizzie, and if you have a minute, please pray for our country.
ReplyDeleteWill do !! Praying for those in Orlando !!
DeleteWould you please pray for holy and healthy marriages? Especially for young people to consider marriage as more important than career, and especially for those considering divorce. For the children who have to bear the mess of the culture's misunderstanding of marriage.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you and Lizzie!!
Thank you! Will definitely pray for your intention.
DeleteYou are in my thoughts and prayers as you wait eagerly to meet your daughter. Please pray for our family that our marriage will be strengthened amidst all the trials the Lord has given us. Please pray for my healing after my recent pregnancy loss.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and Lizzie!
ReplyDeleteWould you please pray for family members that have been dealing with health issues? And a special intention of my own? Thanks!
Praying so hard for you and Lizzie! I can't wait for you to introduce her to us! Please pray for our adoption process.
ReplyDeletePraying so hard for you and Lizzie! I can't wait for you to introduce her to us! Please pray for our adoption process.
ReplyDeleteThinking and praying for you tonight/tomorrow. Can't wait to internet meet Lizzie!
ReplyDelete