Elizabeth Sarah, made her debut at 2:47 pm on June 15, 2016
It was a very quick labor/delivery.
She is breathing awesome.
She is visiting with peds because I was gestational diabetic. So they are testing her sugar . ( which may delay us going home by a day. )
Thank you all for your prayers for her over the last months!!!


Praise God, and congratulations!
ReplyDeletePraise God, and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh my.... She is PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL!! Crying with joy for you and your family!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and well done Mama!!
Enjoy all those sweet new baby snuggles... They are THE BEST!!
Praise God!
Praise be to God! Congratulations!! What blessed news!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jesus! Welcome Lizzie! So many happy tears for you and your hubby K! Congratulations <3
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteDear God, we thank and praise you!!! She is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!!!! I have tears of joy for you!!
ReplyDeletePraise be to God! Congratulations and all blessings for you and your family. She is beautiful. :)))
ReplyDeleteGlory be to God!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! She's gorgeous!! Enjoy her!
ReplyDeleteAt last I'm crying happy tears for you! Praise God who hears and answers prayers!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful; those round cheeks are just perfect. Best of all, she is alive and breathing and in your arms. I am so happy for you and your husband, saying 'congratulations' doesn't even partway cut it.
The happiest tears for the happiest birthday I can imagine. Lizzie we are so glad you are here. You have no idea yet how much you are loved already.
ReplyDelete^^^This!!
DeleteOh so beautiful to see her in your arms!
ReplyDeleteA miracle!
ReplyDeleteA miracle!
ReplyDeleteSo so so so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteSeeing her safe in your arms brings tears of joy to my eyes! Singing praises to Heaven for the wonderful gift He has brought into your lives! Congratulations, so very happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteCrying tears of joy for you. So glad to hear she is here and you are both doing well. Praise Jesus!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! She is beautiful!! I am so happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteDear Jesus, Elizabeth is beautiful. Thank you for sending her here. Continue to bless this beautiful, faithful family. Your Merciful Glory astounds us. Love, -CH
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all and happy birthday baby Elizabeth -you have no idea how long your family has been waiting to meet you with all the love in their hearts!
Love, love, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo...how do her eyes look? :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!
That was one of the first things I looked for after fingers and toes . They are s blue right now, but I'm sure can change
DeleteAlso crying tears of joy for you! So happy for you. Enjoy every moment--and then sleep!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful!! So happy for you and your family!!!
ReplyDeleteI am literally tearing up!!! Praise God! She is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is so beautiful! I am so so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI AM SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! Oh my word, she is perfect. God is so good. What a day to celebrate!!! Happy birthday, Lizzie!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! And I love the name! (But of course I would - Elizabeth is my name and Sarah is my daughter's name.)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see many more pictures of your beautiful girl!
Yay! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay yay yay!!! Praise God she is here safe and sound!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! Every happy and healthy wish to sweet Lizzie.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you, congratulations!!! She's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis is the best news! So many congratulations!!! Praise God!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your beautiful baby girl!
ReplyDelete