Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Thank you and update

Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers. 

We started induction about 5:30pm . Unless Lizzie has some major rush to get out the ripening agent will stay in place for about 10-12 hours . Then we will get a 1 hour break and then start pitocin. Our nurses name tonight is Christine. She has already very gently put in my hep-lock. She promised to keep the late night checks to a minimum. They have baby on external monitors that she can watch from afar. 

At first I hoped things would move super quick, now I am better with going slow. 

Also my doc doesn't start duty til 7am. I'm okay if it's someone else, good thing he didn't tell me he wouldn't be here to start induction, cuz I might have had a melt down. 

Again when Lizzie arrives I will update as soon as possible. 

At 12 noon they will break my water. We are 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced. 

There are 2 other ladies who started induction at the same time last night, and everyone has bets I'm delivering first. 

20 comments:

  1. Praying with you and for you! Thank you for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!! So close! Praying for a smooth delivery, and will probably start checking blogger obsessively as soon as I wake up tomorrow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update. Holding you and Lizzie in prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking and praying for you so much! Another loss mama I know is in labor right now too. Love and prayers to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be checking obsessively. Praying hard. God bless you as you progress to holding little Lizzie!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying, praying, praying and waiting for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I am so excited to read this update!!! PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING, I cannot wait to see her sweet face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying so much for you! I have tears of excitement just reading your update about your water being broken at noon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stalking your page for updates and praying in the meantime!!

    ReplyDelete